Construction Buyer / Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
*New Permanent Estimator position*
*** £50,000 – £65,000 plus benefits *** – Negotiable
A UK-wide housing developer that I work closely with is currently on the lookout for an Estimator to join their new business unit. The client are based near Amersham and deliver projects all across the Thames Valley region and across the Home Counties.
Already part of a top 10 developer, this particular office has large growth plans and there is scope for vast personal development and opportunity to grow within an already flourishing business. Thus, this individual must be ambitious and hardworking, with sound industry knowledge and a proven track record of estimating in the construction sector.
This individual can be from a main contracting or a developer background but experience with groundworks is important. This candidate will join a team of 4 to initially set up the division and be standalone in a newly formed estimating department.
– Experience in construction procurement with a major or sme house builder
– Familiarity with relevant software’s and packages including Microsoft Office, Conquest, Excel
– Must be comfortable handling large volumes of data, take off’s and measurement
– Be able to comfortably turn their hand to both Quantity Surveying and Estimating
– Confident and procurement savvy
The role would be commutable from Liverpool, Manchester, Bolton, Warrington
If this role sounds of interest, please apply online to Chloe Jones at X4 Group on email@example.com or call 020 3887 6313 for more information.
They are looking to arrange interviews for Thursday 22th March 2018 with a view to start the successful candidate immediately.
Have a friend to refer? Learn more about our referral scheme