With so many options to choose from when you graduate, it’s no wonder graduates can feel overwhelmed when deciding on what career choice is right for them.
Recruitment is an exciting opportunity for ambitious graduates looking to pursue a lucrative sales career in an energetic, vibrant and competitive working environment.
- Uncapped commission from Day 1: OTE £30,000 – £50,000 within first year; some have earnt £70k+ within their first year and we have people smashing a 6-figure salary within 3 years
- Rapid career progression: When you hit target, you get promoted – it’s as simple as that! Promotion is based on personal performance, not how long you have been in the role
- Training: We pride ourselves on having one of the best training programmes in the industry, providing our Trainees with the extensive training and development that will allow them to become experts in their industry and specialist market. 36 online modules with follow-up group sessions delivered by all Heads of Division over approx. 12 weeks, daily 1:1 catch ups and bi-weekly team meetings with manager with continued support and training throughout your career.
- Environment: Fun, dynamic, vibrant, challenging, competitive and lively.
- Incentives: We offer one of the best benefits and incentive programmes in the industry!
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will develop and manage your own portfolio of clients and source high calibre candidates to match your clients’ expectations.
- Business development: Cold calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs.
- Sourcing candidates: Marketing, headhunting, posting job ads, browsing our CV database, telephone and face to face candidate interviews.
- Maintaining relationships: Building rapport with clients and candidates, client meetings, arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Sales: Selling your candidates in to your existing client base and vice versa, negotiating terms of business, handling objections, closing deals.
- Training: Learning from the best consultants in the business enabling you to progress in your own career and reach your full potential as soon as possible.
Want to know more? Visit our careers page or email email@example.com